Friday, May 16, 2008

Just a quick update (with lots of thanks and praise!):

We dropped our medical forms off this afternoon and got them back...this afternoon!!! Seriously, Jill and Joni, you guys are awesome!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I was able to drive down to Springfield again today (and so thankful for the beautiful day and weather for driving). They certified my 4 POA's within 15 minutes. Yes!!! And I was able to drive down with my sister-in-law and little niece (and Miles) and we had a great time just to talk, laugh, have lunch together...thanks so much Sarah and Carys!!!

We just have a few more papers to reprint and notarize and copies to make, and Lord willing, we can send it off next week.

Interestingly, May 24, 2007 was the day God spoke to my heart concerning our adoption - and that's one year ago next week. Exactly a year later we'll be sending our final paperwork off! What a way to end the past year...I think that's kinda cool.

And thank you from my heart for the encouraging comments today...you guys are so right on - God's timing is perfect, I need to be thankful in EVERYTHING, and again it's all about HIM!!! (And I'm learning not to fight this sanctification process...ugh, growing pains!!!) :)

Love you guys.

2 comments:

Janell said...

Yeah!!!!

Joni said...

:) that's so awesome!!!!!!!!! love you guys!