Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm back!  We had a little "water-balloon-exploding-on-the-computer" incident about a week or so ago which totally slowed down my e-mailing/blogging capabilities.  I could check e-mail and blogs fine, but when I went to type, our "k" wouldn't work, so when I'd say, "well, I've started packing!" it looked like, "well, I've started pacing!"  ha ha  It drove me crazy.  And every time I typed a "t," my cursor would jump back two words and erase everything in between.  Ugh!!!  So, all I gotta say is I love the Mac store and I'm indebted to them for fixing our beloved computer in 2 hrs. as opposed to the 6-7 days they initially told us.  (I think they saw Ross' countenance fall so much they had great compassion on him and said, "Wait, just a sec, I think there's somebody in back who can fix it up today.")  Yeah!  :)


Really no news here yet.  Truth is, I guess I've been doing a little packing AND pacing.  :)  No travel date yet.  We were told on the 14th after we passed court that we'd most likely receive Jonas' birth certificate, embassy appt. in Ethiopia, and travel date in about 2 wks.  Last Thursday was the 2 wk. point but we haven't heard anything yet.  We're thinking we'll be traveling in about 3-4 wks, but of course that could change.  I'll post as soon as I know!


2 comments:

April said...

I was just asking your cousin Erika about you today and whether you had your little guy yet or not! I'm glad that the time is nearing. Y'all are in my prayers!

Janell said...

Thanks for your call tonight! I went running tonight and watched the storm roll in. Yet another reminder that God is really in control and this is all about HIM!! Thanks for you prayers and friendship. Here's to good news tomorrow! :)