Monday, May 11, 2009

Countdown to Court -4

WE GOT OUR SOCIAL REPORT TODAY!!!!  20+ pages of pictures and info about the sweetest little 3 yr. old on Earth.  Woo-hoo!!!!

So, 4 things I learned about Jonas today:  :)

1.  His nickname is "Yoni."  :)

2.  He loves to build giant towers out of Duplo blocks.

3.  He hates vegetable soup.  :)  (Maggie will be absolutely thrilled to know this since I've been warning her it'll be one of the things he'll probably love and I'll have to make it a lot....she shares his sentiment about veggie soup.)

4.  He loves to give hugs, kisses, and cuddle.  (Oh, music to my ears...I'm coming, baby!) 

8 comments:

Janell said...

Oh Erin, I love this and I just can't wait for your call on Thursday!! Praying for you and Jonas. I'm excited for your family to be complete! love you.

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! How exciting! We've been praying for Joni (: and that everything will go smooth on Thurs. AUGH! I just can't believe you're so close!

Heidi Klopfenstein said...

How exciting, and what great news!!

Katie said...

Got teary-eyed reading this... can't wait to meet him!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh precious

Olivia said...

I love your count-down lists! It's awesome to watch you guys grow. :) When you think it can't get any more exciting, it most definitely does. Love you sis!

-Olivia

Lisa said...

I'm (we are) SO excited for you!! I can hardly believe it is getting this close now...can't WAIT to welcome him into the extended family! He will be SO loved!

love you all, Kirk & Lisa

dove said...

im sitting at the computer at the bottom of the condo in tears with a weird lady sitting next to me...who probably thinks im nuts. the "im coming, baby" was so sweet to me. I cant wait to see him. i love him so much. and like macy said, I feel like I did with the news of all my other 4 loverbabies. i can not wait to hold him tight. i love you.