Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Countdown to Court - 9

9 things I hope to accomplish before we travel:


1.  Unpack and say "Good-bye!" (good riddance) to the unsightly POD parked in our driveway.  :)

2.  Paint the ENTIRE house...Ok, this one's more wishful thinking...really hoping I'll get a good start this fall.

3.  Finish reading Toddler Adoption:  The Weaver's Craft.

4.  Lose about 5 - 10 lbs. so I don't feel so poured into my favorite jeans...dealing with a little "wait-weight" I think.  :)

5.  Soak up the time with my 4 oldest - I don't want to miss a second 'cause I know life is about to be turned upside-down for them!  (In an awesome way, but change is change!)

6.  Continue listening to my "Simple Amharic" CD and actually nail down a few key words and phrases - and get SO good that Danae doesn't laugh hysterically at my attempts...probably more wishful thinking here too.  :)

7.  Set up Miles' and Jonas' bunk beds and room.  Can't wait for this one!  (Thanks, Tammy!)

8.  Continue to nest like CRAZY!!!

9.  Get organized, shop, and cross every last thing off that daunting packing list!     

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- now painting I can help with. I'm so serious!

Janell said...

Yep, my offer still stands too! Call!!

Anonymous said...

me too-i like to paint :-)