Friday, January 25, 2008

I Love Human Resources

Great news! The form we thought would be the toughest to get is going to be unbelievably the 1st we get! Only God...
Ross called his regional office twice and I e-mailed once, and we were told we would have to obtain his employment letter from PA - without exception. I then called and e-mailed the PA Sec. of State only to find out there is no expedited service for apostilles, and I must allow at least 15 business days to wait for my request to be processed. This was sad news indeed, seeing our goal is Feb. 4th and we still hadn't even gotten the letter yet! Well, I continued to pray like crazy and Ross called one last time. His regional office was able to get in touch with the corporate office in PA and work out an ingenious plan. To make a long story short, we'll have our completed, notarized (in Illinois) letter at our door by 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. Wow. And thank you Lindsay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I am so loving sharing this journey with you, thanks for taking the time to update us!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Erin it was great to see you again this morning and i feel blessed to be able to read about what is going on in your life. please know that i am praying for you guys and for your new little one. what joy you must be feeling...to see God working in such a way.
and Ross...set-up was, once again, a strange form of joy for me. hah. thanks for doing what you do!
--bethany

Anonymous said...

How exciting Erin! I still can't believe all of the hoops that there are to go through- amazing. But you're doing great. You sound super vigilant and on top of things- go you! I pray for that little one out there who is to be a Wuthrich someday. Just amazing that they are probably already out there, just waiting for you. God is so good.
love, Sarah