Monday, April 27, 2009

Thank you, Grandma!

Over Spring Break the kids got to spend a few days with Grandma.  Ross' mom majorly blessed us (my spell check is saying "majorly" is not a word - but I don't care.  It is to me!  And it fits.)  :)  Anyway - MAJORLY blessed our socks off by taking the kids from Wed.-Sat. so we could continue to move, pack, and clean.  It was awesome for us and for them, well, just check this out...

Setting up the tent in Grandma's back yard....

Going to the zoo....(poor Milo had a nasty headache - little out-of-it looking.)  


Going garage-sale-ing....Grandma gave each kid $3 to spend at the town garage sales...absolute heaven!  She said Miles picked out the first thing that caught his eye at the very first garage sale and then had to wait around forever (like a typical guy) for his sisters (who, like typical women) soaked up every moment, searching for JUST the right stuff...  :)


Picking out Webkinz...

Making S'mores in the fire pit in the backyard...

And doing tons of other cool, amazing, fun kid stuff.  
 
I'd say a definate

...WAY UP!

We love you, Grandma!!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

They MAJORLY blessed my life. Thank YOU for letting me spend time with them. Observing each child's personality was such a joy. Thank you Ross & Erin for being Godly parents and blessing me with such wonderful grandchildren. (Does that sound a little prejudice?!?) B-)

Janell said...

Grandma's are great! And loved the note from Maggie. So funny. I'm a little posting. It's almost May and that means, court time!!!