Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just wanted to take a second and share some unforgettable Miles moments from the past week. They still make me chuckle.

1) We were running around town last week gathering Ross' supplies for his fishing trip and Ross asked all of us, "Where do you guys want to go for lunch?" To which Josie replied, "Buffalo Wild Wings!" And then from the back Miles calls out, "Uh, no guys. We can't. I'm a vegetarian!" (And this from my could-eat-3-cheeseburgers-at-one-time kid.) :)

2) Last Saturday at one of four indoor soccer games, our pastor's 12 yr. old daughter (and friend of Ellie's) walked up to talk with us. The first thing out of Miles' mouth was, "Do you wear a big-girl bra like my sister Ellie?" (If only you could have seen both girls' faces...)

And on that note, I'll end with a hilarious Maggie moment from last night:

3) Maggie and Miles were watching me make dinner. Mags asked me what I was cooking and I replied, "chicken breasts." She gasped in shock, "Miles, we're having chicken boobs for dinner!"

8 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for the laugh. Kids are so funny.

Holli said...

HILARIOUS!!! So funny!!! LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man- I'm seriously laughing so hard right now...those kids crack me up!

Janell said...

So funny!

Matt and Katie said...

LOVE your family...PRICELESS!!!!!!

Katie said...

Loved it. Just read your blog out loud to Jay! Laughing! :)

taryn said...

Erin, those quotes are so great!! In fact, I don't know why, but tonight I was thinking about how I can't wait until I have kids so I can post when they say funny things. I think it's because I was just with my nieces and nephews yesterday and they always seem to make me laugh, too. Anyway, cute stories!! Your kids sound hilarious, my fave is the vegetarian comment.

Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting, I always love it when people do!

T

taryn said...

p.s. I don't know how long you've had the new blog template look, but I LOVE it!!