Monday, September 22, 2008

4 Months Today!

Today officially marks 4 months of waiting for our sweet boy! There hasn't been a whole lot of referral action at our agency this summer, but I sense that's about to change...no real concrete reason why, just a gut feeling. :)

And, today is the first day of fall! I love this time of year...BUT, I've had horrible allergies the last few weeks. Ugh. Any tried and true allergy remedies out there? I feel like I've tried so many different combos...some days I feel great, other days like poop. I'd love to hear what's worked for anybody out there in bloggie-land.

To celebrate the changing season, and hopefully the changing referral tide :) , here's some pics I snatched of my kids at the park last week.




7 comments:

Holli said...

hope your gut is right!
mine just rolls over my jeans:)!

Tasha said...

great pics of your kids. so cute. Hoping your gut is right too. :)

Matt and Katie said...

Love the pics love the kids...was it a christmas card photo day or just for fun???? Don't tell me, I'll wait until I get one:)

Janell said...

I have to say fall is my favortie too. Something about the cool mornings and the sunshine and harvest time...love it! Anyway, have you tried Airborne? I really like that stuff and it seems to work really well for me when other things have not. ? Worth a try. Hope you feel better soon! See you sunday?

Holli said...

we r moving up! yiiiipppppeeeeee!:)

Janell said...

Miss you, Erin. you've been quiet for a while. I tagged you...something to post about. :)

Kristy said...

Tag...your it! If you don't know what to do, your supposed to list 7 interesting things about yourself, then 'tag' 7 other bloggers. (if you want to) :) Have fun!