Friday, August 1, 2008

Hilton Head Island, SC

We got up this morning at 3 a.m. and loaded our van with sun-kissed sleepyheads and made the 15 hr. straight-through drive home from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. We were with my entire family. It was great. I'm tired, already miss the beach, but am happy to be home. We spent tons of time on the beach, even more time eating at spectacular restaurants, and did a little shopping and history stuff too. I thought I'd post a few pics before I start playing catch-up with laundry, grocery shopping, etc...hope you're all enjoying what's remaining of summer! (I missed my blogging buddies this week!) :)


My Dad and Mom


My fam


My brother-in-law Eric, sister Macy, and Moses (16 wks.)


My brother Mike, sister-in-law Sarah, and Carys (6 mo.)


Miles and his best ultimate-victory warrior buddy, my brother Bob


My baby sister Molly who turned 20 today (and me)...Happy Birthday, sis!


The grandkids - Miles, Ellie, Carys, Josie, Moses, and Maggie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pic's are amazing! Looks like you had a great time...there's not much better than that. Welcome home- and the real world. Good luck with getting back to normal- it's always fun! (;

Anonymous said...

Erin~
Sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for posting the pictures of your entire family. I don't know all of them, so it's a great way to get to know them better!
Love,
Jodi

Holli said...

so fun! and love the picture of almost:) your whole family! hopefully there will be some referrals and we can start moving up the list!:)

Janell said...

Love the pictures! Looks like a blast. We leave tomorrow for vaca w/ my family to a lake in KY. Can't wait!

Danae said...

Looks like a BLAST.....Glad to have you back

tizzylish said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love that family pic...I can totally see that on your Christmas cards this year! Welcome home!