Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our week

We've had a great week with my sister Macy and our little nephew Moses. He's 3 1/2 mo. and is so incredibly sweet. I've tried all week to get him to smile, and I finally captured it this afternoon.



And another great capture by Josie today...Maggie dancing. And those who know Maggie well will especially love this...she hates attention and agonizes being in front of people, like for school programs (Matt and Katie - remember the Christmas program?!) And she told Aunt Macy yesterday that when she gets married, "it's just gonna be me, a man, on a beach, by ourselves." HA HA!!! Doesn't even want attention on her wedding day. Ok, that said, here's a rare Maggie moment: (And yes, she even gave me permission to post this...I think she's coming out of her shell....)

Oh, and a note about the music - it's one of those demo songs on our keyboard. It reminds me of an 80's sitcom. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Moses is very sweet. The video did not actually work for me "no longer available" Love, J

Erin said...

Sorry guys - I think I had to make my video public on Youtube in order for it to work here. Hopefully it'll work now!

megs @ whadusay said...

Go Maggie Go!

Matt and Katie said...

The Chatwell's LOVED the dancing. Amelia said, "this is funny" (and now she wants to dance for our blog.) Maybe now that Maggie did this for us to see she will cut a rug at the school programs, or just in our basement;) Here's to hoping. And Maggie you have some rocking moves!!! PS Moses cheecks I could just squeeze, love it!

Anonymous said...

Moses is darling!! What a great pic. And Maggie's too funny. I love the comment about getting married. Erin, that means she's thought about it. I'd be worried.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA. maggie brought me to tears!! mose is so cute. i cant wait to be with you guys in a week!! i love seeing pictures of the fam. i love you all!!

Tasha said...

what a doll, macy. He looks pleasantly plump like my little one. Er - I loved Maggie's moves especially the headbanging at the end.

Janell said...

Maggie's got all the moves. :) Loved the head rockin' to the beat. And is she really old enough to think about weddings on the beach?!!!