Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What happens when...

Q. What happens when one of your kids has a stubborn case of Giardia (intestinal parasite - water born - from ET) for two months that requires multiple poop checks and rechecks?


A. "Playing doctor" for my younger children takes on a WHOLE new meaning....um...like...complete with taking real, true live stool samples...

Oh my goodness...don't even ask....

Suffice it to say, next time they're playing so well and quietly upstairs, with the occasional visit asking for small Ziploc baggies, I'll be asking what the baggies are for... :)

8 comments:

Heidi Klopfenstein said...

OH NO! That is sooo funny, and sooo disgusting--but oh sooo funny!!!

Anonymous said...

NOOOO WAAAYYYY!!!I can't stop laughing...and kinda crying for you...but mostly laughing...

3 became 4... said...

Good times :0) The best for me was taking all 4 of the kids to the lab to drop off the "special delivery" multiple times! Once the precious (and completely disgusting) package was safely transferred into the hands of the lab tech, my oldest would (loudly)say "the eagle has landed!" and break out into hysterics right in the middle of the waiting room! Like I said... good times :0)

Holli said...

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.

Laura said...

oh Erin-- so gross!!! The things we do (and that our kids do) :)

Janell said...

Oh my goodness. I've missed your last several posts. First of all, gorgeous pics from J&V! Amazing. Second, wow! Beautiful post about Jesus. And third...gross! :)

foreverisamoment said...

AWESOME!!!

Sandy said...

Crack me up :)! And I love your "all the day" post. Again and again I am amazed at what I can learn from children and their God-given understanding of who He is. Awesome.