Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I've been convicted for quite a while now to take a Blogger break and Facebook fast (the English major in me still absolutely adores alliteration...ok, Ross just said no one will understand that - please prove him wrong!) :)

For lots of reasons, I feel like I need to step back, simplify, and reprioritize.

I've really enjoyed this little blogging community the past year and will miss checking in on everybody (but I'll still be checking e-mail and would love to hear from you!) Hopefully I'll be back to share news of our referral in the next 4-5 months...I can't wait to see what God has planned!

Have a blessed New Year!

6 comments:

Hannah's Mom said...

I will miss you in blog-world, Erin! I always enjoy your blog! However, I totally understand simplifying. I know that I can spend too much time here :) Have a great few months on your fast, and I pray that you will be revived during this time of fasting!

L, Ann and boys said...

Happy break...did you read my dad's blog and make a "not to do list"...I'm thinking I need to draw one up too.=o) I'll watch for your blog to pop up to the top of the list a few months down the road with news about your adopton. =o)

Oh and..."High Hopes"...your extra time can be "Well Worth" your "Bloggy Break" =o)

Ann

Anonymous said...

Tragically, it's time to table this taxing typing & to transition to telephone talking totally. Trust this truly.

Holli said...

ditto to the rest! sorry not trying to tempt you back in just knew this would be sent to your email!
Praying for your family and your little one/s to hurry up!!! Much love from us to you!
Holli

Mandy said...

Hi Erin - I wanted to email you, but could not find a contact on your blog. My kids are trying out some of your great ideas from your Ethiopia lessons and I wanted to link you on my blog. But, I don't want to link you without permission. Hopefully, this will go to your email. :)
Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

Lisa said...

Erin,
just to let you know....I appreciated the alliteration!!

miss you much!!!

Love, Lisa