Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun-ness

We had a fun, crazy weekend. Each of the girls invited a friend to go trick-or-treating (our first time doing the whole neighborhood thing - we usually just cart them to relatives). After that we came home and met up with Steve, Danae, and crew, and Mike, Sarah, and Carys for dinner (their friends John & Nicole stopped by later too! I love a full house.) I wish I would've taken even more pictures. It was so fun. So, without further delay, introducing:
The Lion, Gypsy, Indian Princess, Dalmatian, Corpse Bride, and Entomologist. Power-Puff Girl joined us down the street...


And then Sleepy Carrot and Zebra joined us a little later....

And I couldn't resist...sorry, Steve! We partied 'til we pooped completely out...

And then woke up bright and early to cheer Josie's team to #1 soccer victory in the 3rd/4th grade division. Whoo-hoo!

We got to spend the rest of the day with Ross' mom, sis, and brother, then off to a church cookout. (See, I should have taken more pictures!)

Last night we attempted to capture the annual family Christmas picture, to no avail. I think it'd be even more fun to post all of our attempts. :)

4 comments:

Danae said...

We had a blast!!! Love you guys

Katie said...

Too cute! What a fun weekend! And I'd love to see your attempts at family portraits.... :)

Holli said...

Erin- praying for you tonight! I just told someone I am not waiting on the process I am waiting on Jesus....it makes it a lot easier. PLEASE email me this reminder when I am having a hard day!:)
HOPING to see some referrals - for toddlers and siblings!
much love!!!

Matt and Katie said...

Amelia had a blast. Of course wanted to stay longer:) and wants to come over again soon or at least have Mags over. Thanks again for a fun night for her!